Monday, November 28, 2011

Briefest of Updates - 300,000 Signatures!

I have recall updates from Black Friday and today yet to type up, but I wanted to let you know that A United Wisconsin has announced that we are over halfway there with more than 300,000 signatures!

As of today, I've only got 300 of those signatures, but the recall challenge and my blog still managed to make it into the recall spotlight. I smell a fresh influx of trolls on Twitter. Too bad for them that I'll be too busy collecting signatures to Billy-Goat-Gruff them up. I'm already scheduled to spend all day tomorrow outside of the Oshkosh Public Library to collect signatures during the book sale tomorrow. :D

Keep those signatures coming in, everybody! Let's double the number before Christmas! We're averaging around 100,000 signatures every four days! Forward line, march!

No comments:

Post a Comment